I have refreshed my newsletter at Substack.
I will be publishing weekly this newsletter with seven glimpses of the multipolar world – its history, culture and geopolitics – and how to stay calm and sane amidst the turmoil.
I encourage all the readers and followers of this blog to subscribe to the newsletter here.
This newsletter is free. I will be developing a bonus paid subscription service later this year.
This week’s newsletter looks at:
- Gratitude – Marie Favereau, The Horde
- What I am reading – Walter Laquer, Putinism: Russia and its Future with the West
- Governing the unruly multipolar world – the RAND corporation, Avoiding a Long War: U.S. Policy and the Trajectory of the Russia-Ukraine Conflict (2023).
- Using history to live mindfully in the present – training the attention to slow down
- Fragments from the Burning Archive – the Mahabharata
- What surprised me most this week – the success of my YouTube video and podcast on Indian diplomacy and soft power
Thanks to all my loyal readers. Please support me in making this transition to a Substack newsletter format in addition to my posting here on my main author website. I am trying to make my way as an independent author, and want to offer my unique insights to more readers.
Leave a Reply